Tori Brooke is a plant-based dessert hustler from the south coast of Australia. She aims to inspire more people to eat locally, live simply, love internally and feel amazing. Tori has shared a few of her favourite plant based delicacies with us, including this raw berry tart full of antioxidants.
RAW | PLANT BASED | REFINED SUGAR FREE
1 cup almonds
1/2 cup pistachios
1/2 cup coconut flakes
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 cup pitted dates
1 tbsp filtered water
1 tsp of cinnamon
2 cups of soaked macadamias
1/2 cup of coconut cream
1/4 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp rice malt
1 tsp lemon juice
2 cups of fresh berries
5 strawberries sliced
1 cup fresh blueberries, raspberries or blackberries
2 tbsp crushed pistachios
1. Turn your oven on as low as it goes. Line a baking tray and spread out the fresh berries.
2. Mix all the base ingredients together in a food processor until well combined. Adding more water if necessary.
3. Press the base into 4 mini tart molds and place in the freezer.
4. Blend soaked macadamias in the food processor until smooth, then add remaining filling ingredients and blend again until smooth.
5. Add more coconut cream and berries if needed.
6. Spoon the filling into the tart moulds top with oven dried berries and crushed pistachios and place in the fridge to set.