At Cotton On Body we’re proudly working with the Cotton On Foundation to impact the lives of those less fortunate, providing educational opportunities for young women in Uganda, South Africa & Thailand.
For many of us the start of the New Year means heading back to school, work or university. A routine we take for granted.
In developing countries young women are lucky to receive an education and the impact it can have is endless.
Education is an important factor in delaying early marriage and parenthood. It can help women take on leadership roles and generate an income for their families. A woman who has access to education is likely to significantly increase her earning potential and contribute to lessening poverty in her community.
How are you helping us make an impact in 2018?
100% of the proceeds from your Cotton On Foundation purchase go directly towards supporting local projects.
Below are just some of the Cotton On Foundation’s plans for this year:
• Helping young women access quality education in their communities
• Introducing a WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) program that will have a particular focus for young women
• Running student wellbeing seminars with some tailored specifically to young women, reinforcing the value of education
• Partnering with ‘Raising Voices’ to roll out programs targeted at safety in schools and reducing gender based violence
• Empowering female teachers through further development and training
Thank you for helping us to make an impact!
B the Difference. Click here to shop Cotton On Foundation products.