Taline Gabrielian is a passionate, determined and grateful mother of two who thinks food, family and style is everything. She is also the founder of ‘Hippie Lane’, a successful app designed to empower health-conscious foodies to make thoughtful recipe choices. This month, she’s sharing the brunch-in-bed sweet treats that would make her Mother’s Day – all 100% vegan and gluten, refined sugar & dairy-free.
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINS
• 2 frozen bananas, chopped
• 1 tbsp almond butter
• 1 -2 tbsp cacao powder
• ½ tsp maca powder
• 1 tsp mesquite powder (optional)
• 1 cup (240ml) coconut milk
• 1 cup (240ml) rice milk
• 3 strawberries, sliced
• 1 tbsp buckinis or activated buckwheat
• 1 tbsp coconut, shredded
• Handful macadamia nuts
• 1-2 tbsp Cacao Clusters*
*The recipe for Cacao Clusters can be found on the Hippie Lane app.
1. Place frozen bananas, 1 tbsp almond butter, cacao powder, maca powder, mesquite, coconut and rice milk in your blender and whizz till smooth.
2. Pour into your serving bowls and top with strawberries, activated buckwheat, coconut, macadamias and cacao clusters.
Download the app: Hippie Lane