These dairy-free fudgesicles are the perfect healthy treat! Dipped in raw vegan chocolate & covered in superfood sprinkles.
Recipe courtesy of Amanda, creator of vegan food blog Raw Manda.
Dairy-free, vegan, raw
Homemade Vegan Fudgesicles
1 cup almond milk
1 cup medjool dates
1 cup cashews (soaked for 1 hour)
½ cup coconut meat (or frozen bananas)
½ cup cacao powder
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons vanilla extract
½ cup vegan chocolate chips
2 tablespoons coconut oil
Cacao nibs, shredded coconut, hemp seeds
1. Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
2. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and add sticks. Optional: Spray or lightly coat popsicle molds with coconut oil to help remove fudgesicles.
3. Transfer to freezer and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
4. Remove popsicles and place in freezer on a parchment lined baking sheet while you prepare the melted chocolate. If you are having trouble removing your fudgesicles, place popsicle molds in a large bowl of warm water for a few minutes.
4. Melt chocolate chips with 2 tablespoons of coconut oil – using method of choice: dehydrator, microwave or double boiler.
5. Dip fudgesicles in melted chocolate and place back on to parchment lined baking sheet, then sprinkle toppings of your choice!
Follow Raw Manda: