This delicious green smoothie bowl is taken from Sally Obermeder & her sister Maha Koraiem’s new book, Super Green Simple And Lean. It has more than 140 smoothies, snacks, salads & bowl recipes that’ll help you lose weight, gain energy and feel fantastic. Now, gimme a little zing…
G F // NF // V G //
– 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) unsweetened coconut milk (carton variety)
– 70 g (2½ oz/¼ cup) Greek- style yoghurt
– 90 g (3¼ oz/2 cups) baby spinach leaves
– 10 g (% oz/¼ cup) rocket (aragula) leaves
– 15 g (½ oz/¼ cup) broccoli florets
– ¼ medium avocado
– 190 g (6½ oz/1 cup) chopped pineapple
– 1 large kiwifruit, skin removed
– 1 teaspoon honey (more to taste)
1. Put all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth. Once blended, pour into a bowl and top with your desired toppings.
Toppings we’ve used:
– frozen raspberries kiwi fruit dragonfruit
– star fruit
– desiccated (shredded) coconut
Extracted from SUPER GREEN SIMPLE AND LEAN by Sally Obermeder and Maha Koraiem. Published by Allen & Unwin. Out now. $24.99. Food photography by Ben Dearnley.
You can get a copy of Super Green Simple & Lean here.