You’ve treated yourself, now it’s time to treat those less fortunate. Today is Giving Tuesday, an international day of giving that follows two big shopping occasions, Black Friday & Cyber Monday. Cotton On Foundation’s Gifts That Count are the perfect way to make a positive contribution, supporting life changing work throughout the globe.
This year’s Gifts That Count range includes five super cool enamel pins, each representing items that can help change a life by providing materials to children in need within the Cotton On Foundation’s Southern Uganda project.
Individual pins come in a colourful pre-packaged box with rope to easily hang from the tree. Giving back never felt so good as these pins not only contribute to a worthwhile cause, they also make the perfect Christmas gift for a family member, friend or Kris Kringle.
100% of the proceeds from each pin donation will help to change a life by providing materials vital to empowering youth through quality education.
Each pin’s worth is replicated through its design! Here’s the breakdown:
• School book -provides a child with books and pencils for $5
• Mosquito Repellent Can – provides a child with a mosquito net for $10
• Avocado – provides a child with meals for an entire school term for $20
• Water Droplet – provides clean drinking water to children at school for $50
• Bicycle – provides a bike to help children travel to and from school for $100
Click to purchase a Gift That Counts (ANZ & USA only).