See how quickly you can whip up this cacao cashew cream chia pudding in our latest video tutorial. Yum!
We collaborated with Alex Kate Knight on our latest maternity shoot & she happily shared one of her fave recipes with us. The Aussie currently lives in New York and has a suite of qualifications under her belt including a Biomedical Science degree, Certificate in Holistic Health Nutrition & her Pilates Teacher Certification. Indulge in this delicious snack…
Makes four serves.
1 cup coconut milk
1 cup almond milk
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/2 tsp natural vanilla extract
Cacao Cashew Cream
1 can of coconut milk
1 cup soaked cashews
1/3 cup maple syrup
3 drops natural vanilla essence
1 tbsp raw cacao powder
1. Combine all chia pudding ingredients in a large bowl
2. Whisk on and off for five minutes to prevent seeds clumping together, then refrigerate the chia to set for a couple of hours (or overnight). Whisk again in the morning.
3. Blend all the Cacao Cashew Cream ingredients in a blender until completely smooth.
4. In a glass cup or jar, layer the Cacao Cashew Cream on the bottom, along with four blueberries.
5. Next, add chia pudding leaving roughly one and a half inches of room at the top. Add another layer of cacao cashew cream, four blueberries, crushed pistachio, toasted coconut and cacao nibs.